A resident American Kestrel on the Steele Burnand Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center property. This must be the reason why lizards have learned to run so fast!
- Bobcat (Lynx rufus) visited the reserve this morning March 6, 2018
- Long-time ABDSP volunteer Clark Shimeall memorial service February 21, 2018
- 2-18-18 Presentations Air Quality Salton Sea and An Overview and Cases Studies of Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs February 8, 2018
- 2017 Christmas Bird Count Results January 23, 2018
- Volutaria tubiliflora plants measuring over 8’ tall discovered in Borrego Valley this month January 12, 2018