A resident American Kestrel on the Steele Burnand Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center property. This must be the reason why lizards have learned to run so fast!
- Colorado Desert Cultural Heritage Symposium December 1 – 3 – 2017 September 18, 2017
- Monsoonal thunderstorms and local flash flooding videos September 12, 2017
- Spring 2018 offering of the UC Natural Reserve System field course, California Ecology and Conservation August 16, 2017
- California Ecology and Conservation, a Systemwide NRS Field Course May 31, 2017
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs April 12, 2017