A resident American Kestrel on the Steele Burnand Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center property. This must be the reason why lizards have learned to run so fast!
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park mule deer family in Sentenac Cienega. June 19, 2018
- USD summer fieldwork conducting aquatic invertebrate surveys June 6, 2018
- A visit by a thirsty Bobcat last week at the reserve’s water feature. May 11, 2018
- Yearly transect work on the reserve April 25, 2018
- Making a vegetation map of the Sentenac Cienega site April 24, 2018