Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- Wildflower Super Bloom Photos of the Anza-Borrego Desert March 9, 2017
- Borrego Weed Warrior Photo update March 6 – 2017 March 8, 2017
- Sahara Mustard and Volutaria invasive weeds updated web site February 15, 2017
- Memorial service for Alice Geraldine “Jere” Hansen (1933- 2016) with archived video stream February 6, 2017
- UC sustainability readership retreat to inspire change at various campuses February 2, 2017