Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- Colorado Desert Cultural Heritage Symposium December 1 – 3 – 2017 September 18, 2017
- Monsoonal thunderstorms and local flash flooding videos September 12, 2017
- Spring 2018 offering of the UC Natural Reserve System field course, California Ecology and Conservation August 16, 2017
- California Ecology and Conservation, a Systemwide NRS Field Course May 31, 2017
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs April 12, 2017