Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- Volutaria tubiliflora plants measuring over 8’ tall discovered in Borrego Valley this month January 12, 2018
- Weeders slayed the Sahara mustard…every Wednesday! December 20, 2017
- Stopping the spread of the highly invasive Volutaria tubuliflora December 7, 2017
- Summer temperatures and 100 Plus degree days November 16, 2017
- Colorado Desert Cultural Heritage Symposium December 1 – 3 – 2017 September 18, 2017