Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- Bobcat (Lynx rufus) visited the reserve this morning March 6, 2018
- Long-time ABDSP volunteer Clark Shimeall memorial service February 21, 2018
- 2-18-18 Presentations Air Quality Salton Sea and An Overview and Cases Studies of Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs February 8, 2018
- 2017 Christmas Bird Count Results January 23, 2018
- Volutaria tubiliflora plants measuring over 8’ tall discovered in Borrego Valley this month January 12, 2018