Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- California Ecology and Conservation, a Systemwide NRS Field Course May 31, 2017
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs April 12, 2017
- Steve Bier Obituary April 5, 2017
- Wildflower Super Bloom Photos of the Anza-Borrego Desert March 9, 2017
- Borrego Weed Warrior Photo update March 6 – 2017 March 8, 2017