Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- Borrego Springs is now considered nationally one of the best hawk watches for photography. January 13, 2017
- ANZA-BORREGO DESERT CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT RESULTS DECEMBER 18, 2016 January 12, 2017
- January 9th birthday of Audrey Steele Burnand, benefactress of the Steele/Burnand Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center January 10, 2017
- UCI School of the Arts weekend workshops related to community building and art making December 14, 2016
- Alice Geraldine “Jere” Hansen (1933- 2016) Obituary December 9, 2016