Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- 2018 Sheep count results July 3, 2018
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park mule deer family in Sentenac Cienega. June 19, 2018
- USD summer fieldwork conducting aquatic invertebrate surveys June 6, 2018
- A visit by a thirsty Bobcat last week at the reserve’s water feature. May 11, 2018
- Yearly transect work on the reserve April 25, 2018