The San Diego Natural History Museum (Kelly Inglett, Melissa Stepek, Bradford Hollingsworth, and Annika Nabors) joined the biologists at Ocotillo Wells SVRA to survey for the Flat-tailed Horned Lizard (Phrynosoma mcallii). Each year it is extensively studied to help understand population trends, the effects of drought, and how it compares to other populations across California’s deserts.
- Colorado Desert Cultural Heritage Symposium December 1 – 3 – 2017 September 18, 2017
- Monsoonal thunderstorms and local flash flooding videos September 12, 2017
- Spring 2018 offering of the UC Natural Reserve System field course, California Ecology and Conservation August 16, 2017
- California Ecology and Conservation, a Systemwide NRS Field Course May 31, 2017
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs April 12, 2017