The San Diego Natural History Museum (Kelly Inglett, Melissa Stepek, Bradford Hollingsworth, and Annika Nabors) joined the biologists at Ocotillo Wells SVRA to survey for the Flat-tailed Horned Lizard (Phrynosoma mcallii). Each year it is extensively studied to help understand population trends, the effects of drought, and how it compares to other populations across California’s deserts.
- Volutaria tubiliflora plants measuring over 8’ tall discovered in Borrego Valley this month January 12, 2018
- Weeders slayed the Sahara mustard…every Wednesday! December 20, 2017
- Stopping the spread of the highly invasive Volutaria tubuliflora December 7, 2017
- Summer temperatures and 100 Plus degree days November 16, 2017
- Colorado Desert Cultural Heritage Symposium December 1 – 3 – 2017 September 18, 2017