The San Diego Natural History Museum (Kelly Inglett, Melissa Stepek, Bradford Hollingsworth, and Annika Nabors) joined the biologists at Ocotillo Wells SVRA to survey for the Flat-tailed Horned Lizard (Phrynosoma mcallii). Each year it is extensively studied to help understand population trends, the effects of drought, and how it compares to other populations across California’s deserts.
- California Ecology and Conservation, a Systemwide NRS Field Course May 31, 2017
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs April 12, 2017
- Steve Bier Obituary April 5, 2017
- Wildflower Super Bloom Photos of the Anza-Borrego Desert March 9, 2017
- Borrego Weed Warrior Photo update March 6 – 2017 March 8, 2017