Dr. Julie Ferguson, UC Irvine Earth System Science Department brought her ESS 140 Advanced Geology class (23 students) to Anza-Borrego on November 18-20th. Photos show the class at Culp Valley in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park and at Painted Canyon in the Indio Hills of Riverside County where they finished up on Sunday afternoon. Photos by Ava Moussavi-Aghdam.
- Borrego Springs is now considered nationally one of the best hawk watches for photography. January 13, 2017
- ANZA-BORREGO DESERT CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT RESULTS DECEMBER 18, 2016 January 12, 2017
- January 9th birthday of Audrey Steele Burnand, benefactress of the Steele/Burnand Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center January 10, 2017
- UCI School of the Arts weekend workshops related to community building and art making December 14, 2016
- Alice Geraldine “Jere” Hansen (1933- 2016) Obituary December 9, 2016