A resident American Kestrel on the Steele Burnand Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center property. This must be the reason why lizards have learned to run so fast!
- Christmas Bird Count Results January 22, 2019
- 127 days with 100 °F or more were recorded in the Borrego valley this year December 13, 2018
- 2018 Sheep count results July 3, 2018
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park mule deer family in Sentenac Cienega. June 19, 2018
- USD summer fieldwork conducting aquatic invertebrate surveys June 6, 2018