Dr. Paul Fine, Assistant Professor in the Department of Integrative Biology at UC Berkeley, and his Ecosystems of California class spent 3 nights at the Research Center and 2 days in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park over Veterans Day weekend. They stopped for this group shot at Southwestern Grove in Mountain Palm Springs on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
- Botany Society presents: The genetics of the rare Wolf’s Cholla (Cylindropuntia wolfii) November 11, 2022
- Yaqui Pass to Yaqui Ridge to Pinyon Ridge Traverse October 7, 2020
- Santa Ana Dust Event January 30, 2020
- Protected: Borrego Palm Grove Fire January 18, 2020 Regeneration Timeline January 27, 2020
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs and Air Quality Salton Sea presentations 1-12-2020 January 14, 2020