Firefighters are getting training at the Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center. Below you can see the fire-shelter portion of the training.
- 127 days with 100 °F or more were recorded in the Borrego valley this year December 13, 2018
- 2018 Sheep count results July 3, 2018
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park mule deer family in Sentenac Cienega. June 19, 2018
- USD summer fieldwork conducting aquatic invertebrate surveys June 6, 2018
- A visit by a thirsty Bobcat last week at the reserve’s water feature. May 11, 2018