Last week the summer monsoon brought a localized thunderstorms and rain weather events to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. The videos below, (Sicco Rood) captured some of the flooding, lightening, and debris flows in the badlands.
- Botany Society presents: The genetics of the rare Wolf’s Cholla (Cylindropuntia wolfii) November 11, 2022
- Yaqui Pass to Yaqui Ridge to Pinyon Ridge Traverse October 7, 2020
- Santa Ana Dust Event January 30, 2020
- Protected: Borrego Palm Grove Fire January 18, 2020 Regeneration Timeline January 27, 2020
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs and Air Quality Salton Sea presentations 1-12-2020 January 14, 2020