The San Diego Natural History Museum (Kelly Inglett, Melissa Stepek, Bradford Hollingsworth, and Annika Nabors) joined the biologists at Ocotillo Wells SVRA to survey for the Flat-tailed Horned Lizard (Phrynosoma mcallii). Each year it is extensively studied to help understand population trends, the effects of drought, and how it compares to other populations across California’s deserts.
- Santa Ana Dust Event January 30, 2020
- Protected: Borrego Palm Grove Fire January 18, 2020 Regeneration Timeline January 27, 2020
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs and Air Quality Salton Sea presentations 1-12-2020 January 14, 2020
- 2019 Sheep Count Results July 10, 2019
- Christmas Bird Count Results January 22, 2019