Volutaria tubiliflora plants measuring over 8’ tall were discovered in Borrego Valley in January, 2018 and reported at our monthly Weed Eradication Task Force meeting. All the brown plants in the photos are last years’ Volutaria gone to seed (contribution by Pat Matthews).
- Botany Society presents: The genetics of the rare Wolf’s Cholla (Cylindropuntia wolfii) November 11, 2022
- Yaqui Pass to Yaqui Ridge to Pinyon Ridge Traverse October 7, 2020
- Santa Ana Dust Event January 30, 2020
- Protected: Borrego Palm Grove Fire January 18, 2020 Regeneration Timeline January 27, 2020
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs and Air Quality Salton Sea presentations 1-12-2020 January 14, 2020