Volutaria tubiliflora plants measuring over 8’ tall were discovered in Borrego Valley in January, 2018 and reported at our monthly Weed Eradication Task Force meeting. All the brown plants in the photos are last years’ Volutaria gone to seed (contribution by Pat Matthews).
- Evaluating Particulate Matter Air Quality in Borrego Springs and Air Quality Salton Sea presentations 1-12-2020 January 14, 2020
- 2019 Sheep Count Results July 10, 2019
- Christmas Bird Count Results January 22, 2019
- 127 days with 100 °F or more were recorded in the Borrego valley this year December 13, 2018
- 2018 Sheep count results July 3, 2018