Volutaria tubiliflora plants measuring over 8’ tall were discovered in Borrego Valley in January, 2018 and reported at our monthly Weed Eradication Task Force meeting. All the brown plants in the photos are last years’ Volutaria gone to seed (contribution by Pat Matthews).
- 127 days with 100 °F or more were recorded in the Borrego valley this year December 13, 2018
- 2018 Sheep count results July 3, 2018
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park mule deer family in Sentenac Cienega. June 19, 2018
- USD summer fieldwork conducting aquatic invertebrate surveys June 6, 2018
- A visit by a thirsty Bobcat last week at the reserve’s water feature. May 11, 2018