Anza-Borrego Desert Research Center Weather Stations
You can access the stations by clicking on the station links below (Glossary for terms used in our weather station).
Note the Dust Event Submission Form can also be found on the quick links on the right of our web pages.
Note: To find the stations, just click on a tab on the weather station web page below.
- Anza Borrego Desert Research Center Base Weather Station (located at the research center itself)
- Anza-Borrego State Park Headquarters Weather Station (located at the Colorado District Office, mouth of Hellhole Canyon)
- Elementary School weather station
- Wilcox Well weather station
- Viking Ranch weather station
- Clark Dry Lake weather station
- Dry Canyon weather station
- Culp Valley (Baker) weather station
Other weather stations in the park
San Felipe Valley Weather Station (Upper Sentenac Cienega)
Webcams or PhenoCams
View the pheno (web) cam archive for past images here:
Research Center Base weather station webcam (looking west towards San Isidro mountains and Montezuma Grade)
NOAA/NWS Weather Data for Borrego Springs and Anza-Borrego Desert
- Local Borrego Springs National Weather Service Forecast
- UC Berkeley Dendra past weather data for Park Headquarters Weather Station (more stations from around Borrego will be added at a future date)
- Weather Data for Mobile Devices
- Air Quality Forecast
- Radar images (San Diego)
- Radar images (East and Imperial county)
- Satellite Imagery
- 100+ Degree days per year breakdown
Dark Sky Weather Forecast for Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Borrego Springs Clear Sky Chart This web site provides a forecast or prediction of when Borrego Springs, CA, will have good weather for astronomical observing.